Let’s be creative together and raise money for the church we love, while we are social distancing and unable to raise money with in-person events.
WHEN: May 31- June 26, 2020
WHAT: Sell your baked goods, created art or craft items, tickets to Zoom entertainment you or your family provide and more! Then donate the proceeds to the church to help us make up for fundraisers we cannot hold in person at this time.
THEN WHAT: Record a short video of how you and your shelter in place team raised your funds.
CELEBRATE: June 26, 7pm Zoom, for the announcement of the total raised, and video showing all of your creativity in how you raised the money!
Ideas of things to sell:
- Things you found while cleaning your house or garage that you no longer need or want.
- Homemade meals, desserts, snacks- delivered to the porches of your friends and family.
- Handmade masks, crafts items, art and other handmade items.
- Floral bouquets made from blooms from your garden.
- “Tickets” to a Zoom concert, play, dance, or other entertainment, put on by you and your family.
Use your creativity and imagination!
If you have any questions, please email Mary Wall